Transitions Counseling and Mentoring Services
Transitions Counseling and Mentoring Services is a community organization
established to provide services to all families of Prince George’s county and
surrounding areas. We have a special focus on helping children and teens who
are at risk of failing to meet educational, social, and mental health milestones.
We provide evidence-based mental health counseling, mentoring, substance
abuse treatment, hypnotherapy, play therapy, and gambling addiction counseling.
Transitions Counseling and Mentoring Services is committed to being a partner in
the community to educate our youths and their families on mental, social, and
educational success. We serve individuals and families from a wide range of
social and emotional backgrounds.
The Staff at Transitions Counseling and Mentoring Services Promises to:
- Provide comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based best practices.
- Adhere to the highest standard of quality care.
- Provide trained clinicians providing client-centered services.
- Dedication to providing exemplary services to Prince George’s communities and surrounding areas.
- Advocate for solutions to overcoming stigmas and barriers to treatment.
Transitions Counseling and Mentoring Services was founded on the principle that
every person has the potential for growth and change which promotes
emotional, spiritual, and physical wellness.
The goal at Transitions Counseling and Mentoring Services is to provide a
comprehensive, evidence-based, client-centered treatment experience for youth
and their families.